General rules of conduct on our site:
To begin with, the site communicate with hundreds of people of different religions and beliefs, and all of them are full-fledged visitors to our site, so if we want a community of people to function and we need rules. We strongly recommend that you read these rules, it will take you just five minutes, but we save you time and help make the site more interesting and organized.
Let's start with the fact that on our site to behave respectfully to all visitors. Do not insult to the participants, it is always too much. If you have a complaint - contact administrators or moderators (use personal messages). Insulting other visitors, we considered one of the most serious violations and severely punished by the administration. We strictly forbidden, racism, religious and political speech.
Thank you for your understanding and a desire to make our site more polite and friendly. The site is strictly forbidden:
- Messages not related to the content of the article or to the context of the discussion
- Insults and threats to other visitors
- In the comments are prohibited expressions, contain profanity, degrading, inciting ethnic strife
- Spam and advertising of any goods and services, other resources, media or events not related to the context of the discussion of article
Let us respect each other and the site at which you and other readers come to talk and express their thoughts. The management reserves the right to remove comments, or some comments, if they do not meet these requirements.
If you violate the rules you may be given warning
. In some cases, you may be given a ban without notice
. Regarding removal of the ban write administrator. Insult [/ b] administrators or moderators also punishable [b] ban
- Respect other people's labor.